Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293
From: "Ovini Dissanayake [MDS]" <[email-masked]>
To: "April Wu" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS]" <[email-masked]>,'王敦韋' <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 11:03:08 +0800

HI April

Please refer attached FYI… Please dispatch the goods ASAP.

Thanks & Best Regards,

OVINI DISSANAYAKE I Merchandiser - Development

MAS INTIMATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED

7th Lane, Off Borupana Road, Kandawela Estate, Kandawela,

Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.

M +94 76 256 3030
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  W
<http://www.masholdings.com/> www.masholdings.com

From: April Wu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 7, 2022 7:06 AM
To: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]>; '王敦韋' <chris.
[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of MAS. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is
safe.

Hi Ovini:

Good day, we haven’t got the payment yet.

Please arrange payment asap.

Regards,

April Wu

+886 7 807 0166 #18115

From: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2022 2:43 PM
To: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; '王敦韋' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293
Importance: High

HI April

Please advise on this ASAP. Appreciate if you can dispatch the goods asap.

Thanks & Best Regards,

OVINI DISSANAYAKE I Merchandiser - Development

MAS INTIMATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED

7th Lane, Off Borupana Road, Kandawela Estate, Kandawela,

Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.

M +94 76 256 3030
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  W
<http://www.masholdings.com/> www.masholdings.com

From: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 8:58 PM
To: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; '王敦韋' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

Hi April

I hope the payments are done. Can you check & confirm please?

Thanks & Best Regards,

OVINI DISSANAYAKE I Merchandiser - Development

MAS INTIMATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED

7th Lane, Off Borupana Road, Kandawela Estate, Kandawela,

Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.

M +94 76 256 3030
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  W
<http://www.masholdings.com/> www.masholdings.com

From: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 1:03 PM
To: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; '王敦韋' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of MAS. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is
safe.

HI Ovini:

Your goods were completed on 1/24, please arrange payment first, thanks.

Regards,

April Wu

+886 7 807 0166 #18115

***Notice: We will have public holidays for Lunar New Year, our last day at
work is 28th Jan and we will get back to work on 7th Feb. ***

From: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 3:32 PM
To: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 王敦韋 <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

Okay April. Thanks. I have shared the Invoice for payment We’ll keep you
posted regarding.

Thanks & Best Regards,

OVINI DISSANAYAKE I Merchandiser - Development

MAS INTIMATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED

7th Lane, Off Borupana Road, Kandawela Estate, Kandawela,

Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.

M +94 76 256 3030
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  W
<http://www.masholdings.com/> www.masholdings.com

From: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 10:59 AM
To: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 王敦韋 <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of MAS. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is
safe.

HI Ovini:

Your goods will be complete early on 1/24.

Please arrange payment first, because we can’t ship the goods out without
received your payment.

****Payment term: T/T before shipment.

Regards,

April Wu

+886 7 807 0166 #18115

***Notice: We will have public holidays for Lunar New Year, our last day at
work is 28th Jan and we will get back to work on 7th Feb. ***

From: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 2:15 PM
To: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Melody Liu' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

Hi April

Small request, is there anyway we can advance the PO 4900079242? To advance
the delivery date by end of Jan?

Thanks & Best Regards,

OVINI DISSANAYAKE I Merchandiser - Development

MAS INTIMATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED

7th Lane, Off Borupana Road, Kandawela Estate, Kandawela,

Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.

M +94 76 256 3030
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  W
<http://www.masholdings.com/> www.masholdings.com

From: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 12:33 PM
To: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Melody Liu' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

HI April

Noted with thanks.

Thanks & Best Regards,

OVINI DISSANAYAKE I Merchandiser - Development

MAS INTIMATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED

7th Lane, Off Borupana Road, Kandawela Estate, Kandawela,

Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.

M +94 76 256 3030
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  W
<http://www.masholdings.com/> www.masholdings.com

From: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 12:24 PM
To: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Melody Liu' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of MAS. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is
safe.

HI Ovini:

Per the mail as attached, the goods will be ready 2022/2/9-2/15.

Will keep you posted, thanks

Regards,

April Wu

+886 7 807 0166 #18115

***Notice: We will have public holidays for Lunar New Year, our last day at
work is 28th Jan and we will get back to work on 7th Feb. ***

From: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 2:49 PM
To: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Melody Liu' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m-PI#1010107293

Hi April

Any update on the PO 4900079242 ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

OVINI DISSANAYAKE I Merchandiser - Development

MAS INTIMATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED

7th Lane, Off Borupana Road, Kandawela Estate, Kandawela,

Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.

M +94 76 256 3030
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  W
<http://www.masholdings.com/> www.masholdings.com

From: Ovini Dissanayake [MDS]
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 9:41 AM
To: April Wu <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Melody Liu' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tharushi Gunathilake [MDS] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Dingzing PO - 4900079242/ FKT1928S 100m

Hi April

Please note attached PO & advise a delivery date.

Supplier

Item

Color

PO No

Unit Price ($)

Qty (M)

Total ($)

DINGZING

FKT1928S

WHITE

4900079242

$     1.73

100

173

Thanks & Best Regards,

OVINI DISSANAYAKE I Merchandiser - Development

MAS INTIMATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED

7th Lane, Off Borupana Road, Kandawela Estate, Kandawela,

Ratmalana, Sri Lanka.

M +94 76 256 3030
E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  W
<http://www.masholdings.com/> www.masholdings.com